In compliance with Italian Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Law on the protection of personal information”) which protects individuals and other entities when their personal information is used, please be informed that LIQUIMET S.p.A. is or will be in possession of your personal information obtained directly or through third parties and that those would be treated following the mentioned Decree and the confidentiality obligation which is part of the Company policy.
LIQUIMET S.p.A., with legal office in Treviso, viale Montegrappa, Italy, in accordance with the aforementioned law, assumes the role of controller.
Under the law indicated, this processing will be performed based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
The nature of the data that could represent the subject of the treatment is given by: name, address, tax file numbers, VAT numbers, accounting data, invoices, orders etc.
Purpose of use
The information you supplied or will supply shall be used for the following purposes:
1 Fulfilment of legal and regulatory obligations, and compliance with EU regulations and fiscal or accounting laws which are associated with the duties of the company
2 Fulfilment of contractual requirements and the resulting legal and contractual obligations
3 Sending commercial communications regarding our services, operational information, promotional communications, price lists and conditions of sale.
Method of use
For the purposes mentioned above, your personal information are or will be Inserted in our Data Base organized as follow:
- a) clients and customers personal details and administration
- b) commercial-operational managing clients
- c) commercial-operational managing for drivers contracted with the Company refueling network,
and will be archived using print, digital or electronic media in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and – in any case – will be handled in a way that ensures the security and privacy of the information. Your information will be updated and stored for as long as is required to fulfil the purposes for which it was gathered and used.
Our employees and co-workers may access your information for the reason described on points 1, 2 and 3.
As far as the scope of communication and circulation of data is concerned, it can be national and to the following possible subjects: customers, suppliers, banks, insurance companies, accountants, consultants, organizations specialized in business information and credit recovery.
It is not compulsory to supply your information but will be indispensable for the proper fulfillment of the contractual requirements in terms of tax and legal obligations .
Any refusal to release us your personal data, or to give us approval for the treatment or the communication to individuals of the previously mentioned categories, will results in difficulties of business and commercial relations between you and Liquimet S.p.A.
In the case where you will need to provide us some third party personal details, would be your responsibility to make this document available to them by acquiring, where necessary, their consent.
All your information provided will be used to fulfil previously assumed legal and contractual obligations and will be treated in a fair and lawful way, stored at Liquimet S.p.A. premises under the legal Representative responsibility.
In relation to what has been previously described, you may wish to claim your rights in accordance with the provisions of Section 7 of the law referred to above. The text of the latter section is transcribed below:
Rights pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Law
Section 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights)
1) In relation to personal data treatment, the data subject has the right to:
a) to obtain, confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, paragraph.31 point. 1 letter a);
b) to be informed on what indicated in art.7 comm.4 letter a) b) and h);
c) to be a suitable response, from the data controller or the processor, to the request without delay
I. Confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of whether the same has already been recorded or not, and the communication of such data in intelligible form. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) about the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing.
The request may be renewed, subject to the existence of justified reasons, with a period not less than ninety days.
- I. Erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- II. Updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- III. Certification to the effect that the operations are per points (II) and (III) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- a) object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The rights referred to in the Section above may be exercised by making a request to the data controller or processor, free of charge, without formalities and a suitable response shall be provided to said request without delays non after the time when the data has been processed.
- Where is confirmed that personal data concerning the data subject exist, further to a request as per Section 7 paragraph 1 letter (c) number I, the data subject may be charged a fee which shall not be in excess of the costs actually incurred for the enquiries made in the specific case, as referred to in sec. 33 paragraph. 3
- The rights as per Section 7 point 1, where related to the personal data concerning a deceased, my be exercised by any entity that is interested therein.
- The data subject may grant, in writing, power of attorney or representation to natural persons, association or organization in connection with exercise of the rights as per section 7 point 1.
- The journalists’ professional secrecy rules remain strictly limited to the source of the news.